Kathleen Kaiser & Associates Achievements Over the Last 20 Years
1. CLIENT: Consumer Electronics Manufacturers Association (CEMA) The successful launch of CES MEXICO. As U. S. Sales Agent, exceeded sales projections for companies from the United States in this inaugural show in Mexico City. Signed contracts on-site for the October 1995 show in excess of $1,000,000.00. CES MEXICO is produced by Consumer Electronics Manufacturers Association (CEMA) producers of the annual Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas and the largest trade show in the United States.
2. CLIENT: Graphic Communication Association (GCA) As Event Manager, successfully launched Documation ‘94 in February, 1994 in Los Angeles for the Graphic Communications Association. First time conference drew more than 600 conference attendees and 2,000 expo attendees on 7,280 net square feet of exhibit space. Contracted over 14,000 net square feet of exhibit space for the March 1995 show that was held at the Long Beach Convention Center in California. The event attracted more than 3,700 attendees and almost 800 to conference. GCA sold the event in 1995.
3. Partnership with MTV Music Television, William Morris Agency and Marc Geiger,co- founder and producer of Lollapalooza — launched MTV Intersection, a technology & music tour for the fall of 1996. Covered eight cities over a two-month period. Exhibitors and sponsors included: Hewlett Packard, Apple Computer, Starbucks, Nintendo, Microsoft, Sony, Electronic Arts, Acclaim, and Viacom.
4. CLIENT: California Restaurant Association Successfully launched and sold over 9,000 net square feet in the Technology Pavilion for Western Foodservice & Hospitality Expo produced by the California Restaurant Association. Created and managed hourly demonstrations for three years.
5. CLIENT: Graphic Arts Show Company Produced “Hitting Color in the Digital Workflow,” a multi-vendor pavilion at Graph Expo 98, 99, 2000, and the international event, Print ’01, with sponsors Apple Computer, Microsoft, IBM, Polaroid, Hewlett Packard, Mitsubishi, Intergraph, GretagMacBeth, Adobe, Quark and more.
6. CLIENT: US Department of Commerce Created first pavilion for the US Department of Commerce at Expo Agro in Santiago, Chile. Exceeded projections on booth space sales, interfaced with American companies on transporting materials for event to Chile and maintained off-sight operations.
7. CLIENTS: Cahners Business Publishing and ST Media Group Established west coast sales office for Digital Design & Production Magazine and I/O published by Cahners Business Publishing and for The Big Picture Magazine published by ST Media Group.
8. CLIENT: XPLOR International Repositioned event marketing and sold exhibit space for Xplor International, rescuing the event from a steep decline by attracting additional market sectors to the expo.
9. CLIENT: HD Expo Worked 18 months on Business Development and Expositions for HD EXPO, growing this high-end technology event aimed at the entertainment production industry from two to three shows annually. Tripled sponsorship income in less than 12 months during 2006.
10. SUSTAINCOMMWORLD Full partner in an educational enterprise focused on communication professionals from corporations, institutions and government agencies and dedicated to developing sustainable green workflows and supply chains in order to lower their carbon footprints. Produced three successful conferences, published research papers and a monthly newsletter on green media.
11. CLIENT: VENTURA BOOK FESTIVAL 2010 Produced the highly successful fifth annual Ventura Book Festival, created entire educational program, sold all exhibit space and performed all marketing functions for the event produced by the California Literary Arts Society.
12. VENTURA COUNTY BOOK & AUTHOR FAIR 2011 & 2012 Created and developed VC Book & Author Fair for Pacific Institute for Professional Writing. Coordinated Book Expo element, recruited all exhibitors, developed educational seminars and instructors. Over 500 attendees first year in Camarillo and grew by 41% in 2012 when expanded to a two-day Writers' Weekend. In 2013, launched a second event at Glendale College in Glendale, California.
13. Sold over $1,000,000 in corporate sponsorships for trade shows, conferences and events for eleven consecutive years.
14. Nonprofit work include the repositioning of Performances to Grow On and Ventura County Humane Society; and, the development of sponsorships, marketing, and advertising revenues for the Ojai Shakespeare Festival, Pacific Institute for Professional Writing, Ojai Art Stroll, Ventura Book Festival, Kingsmen Shakespeare Company, Ojai Wine Festival, Ojai Studio Artists, Ojai WordFest, and the Ojai Writers Conference.
Website is copyright by Kathleen Kaiser & Associates 2007-2013. All Rights Reserved. Website by KK&A